Space Station Inc. (‘SSI’) is a management game where the player is in charge of leading a private company that maintains an outpost in Earth orbit. The game starts with a minimal space station comprised of a single core module orbiting around the Earth. From that starting point, the player expands the station using a vast array of elements including solar panels, commercial production modules, research laboratories and much more.
Space Station Inc. provides multiple victory conditions and throughout the game the player will have to make many decisions such as planning how to staff the station, which type of modules to add and how to schedule the activities of the various crew members to keep the station healthy and productive. There’s also space tourism management activities and the option to augment the station’s capabilities by building facilities on Earth.
Space Station Inc. is currently in development. Follow us on Twitter in order to stay up to date with the latest development news.
- Achieve commercial success with commercial goods production and space tourism or revolutionize spaceflight by researching advanced technologies.
- Assemble unique space stations in different orbits using a vast amount of modules.
- Maintain the stations to avoid dangerous failures.
- Manage different types of astronauts featuring unique skills and abilities.
- Research new technologies in a complex tech-tree.
- Organize resupply missions to keep the station running.